“The House with the Blue Door” – Beautifully renovated and fully upgraded Craftsman home was built in 1892 by S.S Willard, D.D.S who was the first Dentist in Corona. Located in the Eastside of the Historical District of Grand Blvd, this home is full of rich artifacts and priceless features. Original hand painted fireplace mural dating back to the late 1800’s and hand-crafted artisan woodwork throughout the home. The home was built out of redwood, and the centerpiece fireplace goes from the basement all the way to the attic/loft. Recently renovated kitchen has stainless steel appliances, designer countertops, and new cabinets with plenty of storage. Bathrooms have custom mosaic tile treatments and craftsman inspired cabinetry with etched designs. In addition to the 3 bedrooms, the attic has been finished to offer a huge loft or office space. Cooper tubing was installed in 2010 and owned solar panels dramatically lower utility costs. Positioned on a huge lot, this once in a lifetime opportunity is a part of Corona’s Living Heritage.